Wednesday, August 14, 2019

My Holiday Recount

Introduction
On a Thursday night my Mum, little sister and I were in a good mood and
sat down, watched TV until my little sister came into the living room.
She told me great news, that we were going into watch Toy Story 4! In my
head I was thinking that I was going on a playdate with my best friend!
I was sad but also happy because I was going on another playdate with
her to watch the Lion King movie. My Mum came in the living room and
told me that we were going, when she came back from the gym.
While she was at the gym my sister and I were playing a game called
́Roblox ́. I was playing with my cousins and friends from school. 


My Mum came back from the gym. She took a shower and we left. We
arrived at Lynn Mall and walked to the cinema. It was Thursday 18th July
the day we arrived. As soon as I stepped into the cinema I smelt the
delicious butter popcorn and the smell of the drinks such as Pepsi and 7UP.
My Mum bought me, my little sister and herself movie tickets.
We waited until around 6:10pm, when it was time to get inside. We went to
Cinema 4. When we walked inside there was a garbage bin in the front of
the door which meant that the workers or janitors were cleaning the movie
theatre, maybe because of the last movie. Finally we got to go inside. We
were waiting for minutes but it felt like hours of waiting. When we got inside
all the advertisements were coming on and I was like ́oh my gosh. Can
these advertisements please stop? ́ in my head. We finally got to get the
movie and then it was for it to start. At the beginning of the movie there was
Woody and his group. They went into Andy ́s sisters room, amd found BO
Peep. Soon Woody saw one of his friends stuck outside in the water about
to flow down the drain. Woody got his other friend Slinky dog to get him
down, and out of the window. Jessie held Slinky dog's tail while Woody was
down on the wet ground and grabbed his friend. Before Woody got pulled
back up Mum and Andy ́s little sister came walking into the room ´´Oh no!´´
I thought in my head because Bo Peep was getting sold. Andy's little sister
didn't need the toy anymore. I was super sad because Bo Peep was a really
long member of Woodies crew. I knew that Woody and his group would miss
Bo Peep. When Jessie opened the window, the crew including Jessie saw
that Woody wasn't there. Woody went to see Bo Peep for the last time. It was
sad to see Woody sad seeing Bo Peep leaving. Then Andy's little sister
came outside because she was looking for Woody. She found him next to
the car. Then when she put him down inside the house Woody got up and
went upstairs. Then when the crew saw him they said  ́Where is BO Peep?́
and Woody did not reply. 

Overall the movie was really good, there was not really anything I was sad
about except for when Bo Peep was leaving. My favourite part was when
Gabi Gabi stole Woodies chatbox and put it in her, then she laid down
somewhere in the store and a little kid came and heard her chatbox.
The funny part about it was that the kid did not want Gabi Gabi.
Eventually she did become friends with Woody and Jessie, also Forky.
Woody and Jessie got Gabi Gabi to get picked. I guess Woody didn't need
his chatbox anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment