Friday, July 5, 2019

Enlargement SuperHero Art

Enlargement SuperHero Art

What did you accomplish?
I am satisfied because I made accurate measurements and
followed the gridlines

Are you satisfied with your Super Hero enlargement? Why / Why not?
I am satisfied with my Spiderman enlargement because when
I ruled the boxes I found it easy

What did you find easy when you created your Super Hero enlargement?
I found creating my Super Hero easy because I followed the
pre scaled drawing and I made sure I followed the squares. 

What did you find challenging when you were creating your SuperHero enlargement? 
I found drawing the spider webs on my Spiderman challenging
because they were fine. 

What do you need to work on?
I need to work on trying to do everything by myself rather than
rely on others.

What would you change with your Super Hero enlargement? 
I would do the legs a bit thicker and making the spiderwebs
a bit smaller


What would you do next time to improve your super hero
enlargement?
I found painting within the lines to be extremely challenging
and would like to take my time to avoid any smudging from
occurring. 



No comments:

Post a Comment